With the hot and humid summers in Massachusetts, it is important to make sure your air conditioning unit stays working. If you are in need of air conditioner repair and service in Boston and the surrounding areas, you can count on Winters Home Services. Whether it’s an air conditioner emergency or a pre-season inspection, we are here to help 24/7.
Reliable Air Conditioner Repair in Boston
If you find yourself in the middle of a hot day without A/C, call Winters Home Services for same day service. We are the leader in air conditioning repair service across Boston and surrounding towns. We service all central air conditioning brands and models. Not only do we repair cooling systems, we also provide free estimates on air conditioner replacement as well.
4 Signs that indicate it’s Time for an Air Conditioning Repair
- No Cool Air –While this may be an obvious indicator, many homeowners are hopeful that their AC will suddenly repair itself. However, the system’s compressor could have failed or the Freon levels are too low. Either way, your AC should be serviced.
- Weak Air Flow – When you notice little air flow, your compressor is likely failing. If only one area in your room is cold, this could be a sign that you have duct work failure. This means that your AC needs urgent repair.
- Strange Odors – Your air conditioner’s wire insulation may have burned off if you experience an odd smell. You are also at risk of mold if you notice musty smells coming from your air conditioner.
- Unwanted Moisture– Leakage around the system could mean refrigerant issues which lead to serious health risks. Water pools next to the AC unit may mean that the drain tube is blocked or broken. Both problems will surely lead to mold growth if not fixed immediately.
Preventative Inspection and Start Up
Besides providing emergency air conditioner repair and air conditioner replacement, we offer preseason inspection and system start-up to ensure that your system is ready to go. This service ensures you and your family stay cool all summer long by providing a comprehensive troubleshooting checkup. Our expert technicians go through an extensive checklist to complete this inspection. So if there is anything wrong with your system, we would make the necessary recommendations to improve your comfort level.
Call Winters Home Services today to schedule your preseason air conditioner inspection for just $79!
Why Choose Winters Home Services for Air Conditioner repair:
- Over 20 years of air conditioning and HVAC experience
- Free estimate
- 24/7, 365 days emergency air conditioner services
- Superior maintenance plans on air conditioner and HVAC systems
- Flat Rate Pricing
- Professional service technicians with ongoing intensive training
- Superior customer service satisfaction
- 100% guarantee
Give us a call at 617-776-5950 or schedule online for superior air conditioning service and repairs. We service the Greater Boston, Metro-West, north Shore and South Shore areas.