FREE recorded message for heating insurance plan for $1.30 per day!
Call 24/7 today 617-500-4395 to learn more!
Winters Home Services Bundle Up Plan covers either your heating or cooling system and its parts and labor. For just $475 a year, you are entitled a full thorough cleaning on your heating or cooling system, which is a value of $450. Not only is your heating or cooling system getting a full thorough cleaning, but you are also covered for the parts and labor as well.
Our Bundle Up Maintenance Plan Includes:
- System complete cleaning – a full $450 value!
- Parts and labor on your heating or cooling system all included. See list of covered parts here.
- Members will always receive priority service with guaranteed 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week, 365 days per year with a dedicated phone line.
- Three hours arrival time guaranteed.
- 15% off ALL our standard rate prices and services, this includes water heater repairs and replacement, all heating and cooling repairs and replacement, drains and sewer repairs, and all plumbing repairs and replacement
- No dispatch fees ever (up to $225 value).
- Members will receive a thorough inspection on all plumbing and drain fixtures (see our plumbing and drain fixtures inspection checklist here)
*The Bundle Up Plan covers all residential GAS SYSTEMS only. Residential GAS HEATING SYSTEM ONLY for Bundle Up Heating coverage. Residential Central Air Conditioner System only for Bundle Up Cooling Coverage. Filters are not provided. Frozen and leaking radiators valves and pipes are excluded. System must be tested and working prior to purchase. One plan per heating or cooling unit. Any repairs required beyond those provided by club membership will be brought to your attention and will only be made after we have your written authorization to proceed with the repair. Our company will maintain a complete record of all maintenance and repairs performed by us and will provide you with a written report upon completion of any work. See our Bundle Up Heating or Cooling Plan Terms and Conditions.