The Only Choice for Sewer & Drain Repair
There are plenty of sewer repair and water line replacement companies that you can call in the Greater Boston area, but how do you know which one to call? Winters Home Services is the solution to your problems. Our specially trained Sewer and Drain Master Technicians know all the ins and outs of water and sewer line issues. Each Sewer and Drain Master Technician receives regular training in order to keep up to date. They will come to you to diagnose your sewer or water line issue and give you a written estimate with an up-front price for any repairs or replacements that may need to be done. At Winters Home Services we have delivered the highest standards in sewer repair and water line replacement since 1994. Call us today at 617-776-5950 or use the form to email us.
Typical Sewer Line Problems
- Damaged Pipes: Shifting soil, frozen ground, and settling foundation are common causes of pipes breaking or cracking.
- Corroded Pipes: Time, as well as different objects, can gradually take their toll on your pipes and cause collapses in the line, thus restricting water flow.
- Blocked Pipes: Foreign objects that make it into the pipes, as well as grease build-up, can block water from draining through the pipes.
- Bellied Pipes: Ground or soil conditions may cause pipes to sink where waste collects.
- Leaking Joints: The seals between pipes can deteriorate over time, allowing water to escape.
- Root Penetration: Over time, roots can actually grow into the sewer lines, causing clogs and broken pipes.
Because larger problems can root deep in the piping system, Winters Home Services uses state-of-the-art video inspection equipment to quickly and accurately identify the problem within the pipes. If you’re in the Greater Boston, Metro-West, North Shore, and South Shore areas, call Winters Home Services 24/7 at 617-776-5950!